Of course , a led strip can be cut into several sections. But it need some professional tools.
- We need scissors to make a cut. We must cut at cut point which looks like a small scissor.
- We need a soldering iron to reconnect wires. The soldering point is the copper dots under the scissor line.
- We Reconnect the power source and test the LED light strip to ensure it functions properly.
- Remember to exercise caution.
- Wrap exposed wires with thermoplastic tubing.
If you’re uncertain or uncomfortable with the process.It’s always recommended to consult the manufacturer’s instructions or seek assistance from a professional